Friday, February 11, 2011

Day Twenty-Five to Thirty. Bad Attitude.

Mr. Black said I had a bad attitude, and he is right on the money. What he forgets is that I work for women that abuse me; so I am a bit angry, argumentative, and at some times I can be very hostile. He isn't in the office long enough to know that I get treated like shit, that I get spoken to like a dummy and that these women, I do believe, believe I am at their beck & call.  Also, he fails to realize that I've been working without heat for two weeks, that I can't do my job because the bills aren't being paid, and that well, I am not happy here. This makes for a angry girl.
Mr. Black is never in the office and by the time Mr. Black actually gets to the office, I am spent, fried, done. I can't separate the two, because he can be demanding as well. But I guess I should work on my attitude because even though I am a angry youngish girl, I don't want to be disresptectful, because I am definitly not that girl, woman, gal, whatever.
A change of attitude might be good for me too, being this angry isn't good for my complexion.
Oy.To.The.Vey.

No comments:

Post a Comment