Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 9. Meet Mr. Olive Green.

The Real Estate industry is certainly not a career where you graduate college and say "I want to be a Real Estate Agent!”, the industry is comprised mostly of women who are empty nesters and need something to occupy their time; kids flew the coop, and it's time for Mama to get back to work. It's a very hard business, and to tell you the truth there is  not much I like about it.  It's sales, and if you know sales, you know that either your're a hustler or you're not. 
Enter Mr. Olive Green. Mr. Olive Green is 66, stylish, extremely intelligent, dates a 32 year old gal, acts way too young for his age, and is a character.  He tells dirty jokes as often as he can, he hits on almost everyone, has absolutely no filter, speaks French, Italian, Persian, Hebrew, and Spanish and calls me a "Ho'" about ten times a day. Some days I care, other days I don't. I do know that he's not your average Real Estate Agent, and is very close to a sexual harassment law suit if he messes with the wrong broad. Time will tell. This could get ulgy.
Oy.To.The.Vey.

No comments:

Post a Comment