Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day Three. Grammar Does Not Rule.

My Main Concerns With My New Job Were  1) Where Is The Bathroom? 2) Who Do I Eat Lunch With And/Or Can I Exercise At Lunch? Well, My Friends These Are No Longer Concerns Because The Bathroom Is Two Feet Away- (If I Have To Do A Number 2, It’s Before Work or After) And We Don’t Get A Lunch. It’s Eat At Your Desk Type Of Job. Yeah Nice! Crumbs All Over The Keyboard! Fantastic!

Today I Answered The Phones; I Made Coffee, Made Lots Of Coffee. I was Interrogated About "My Background", If "I Knew Computers”, I Answered The Phones Some More.  I Supported “Mr. Black” - His Crazy Demands (Screaming From His Office “Get In HERE, GET IN HERE, I CAN’T PRINT!!!” Nice Right?) And  Basically Wiped The Assess Of Over 30 Overbearing And Demanding Women, Oh And Don't Forget I Answered More Phones!
  
Why Am I Capitalizing All My Words? Because I Was “Told” That’s "How We Do It In Real Estate". Excuse Me Moi? I Guess The Basic Grammar Rules Aren't Followed In "Real Estate" Either. Duh.

Oy To The Vey!

No comments:

Post a Comment